Pages

Friday, May 18, 2012

i'm a mama

to Madeline, Simeon, Anna, & my baby girl far away-

Thank you, my sweeties, for making me a mama.

I could not have imagined, dreamed up, planned for, anticipated, or known the goodness that entered my life when you each entered my life.

Madeline, you are my dreamer and my generous, loving friend.  Your creative imagination is beautiful to me.  Your thoughtfulness for others brings so much happiness to me.  For birthdays, you like to wrap up gifts in all your blankets and give them away.  You draw pictures and write cards for family and friends.  You are sad when you see sadness.  You are joyful when you see joy.  I learn more about Jesus because of you and you make me a better person.  Thank you, my sweet beautiful girl.

Simeon, you are my dedicated, energetic, kindhearted big boy.   Your determination astounds me.  You love to learn and try new things.  You are adventurous and your energy is contagious.  Your kindness and love for your sisters makes me grin all over.  You baby talk with Anna and share your toys when she wants them.  It is precious.  You spontaneously ask to prayer for baby girl far away.  You pray to ask God is He can make a way for her to be in our family.  You truly melt my heart.  I learn more about Jesus because of you and you make me a better person.  Thank you, my sweet big boy.

Anna, you are my sweet, smiley, easy-going baby girl.  You are attentive and you understand so much.  You love to play wherever your sister and brother are playing.  You reach and run and smile when you see me and I treasure that each and every time.  When your daddy pulls in you squeel with delight and race to the front door.    Your giggle make our lives brighter.  You bring me joy.  I learn more about Jesus because of you and you make me a better person.  Thank you, my sweet baby girl.

And to my little girl who is still far away.  I am so very eager to know you.  To hold you and learn of the precious person that God has created you to be.  I long to see you smile, hear you giggle, watch your creativity and energies flow.  Mostly, I want to rock you and whisper in your ears that you are fearfully and wonderfully made.  That you are loved beyond your imagination.  I learn more about Jesus because of you and you make me a better person.  Thank you, my sweet far away girl.

You are my great joys, thank you, I love you.

No comments: