Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

embrace the camera: oldies

So I didn't embrace this week :(  My bad, folks.  See previous post about iphone for more details.  Instead, here are a few oldies that I love.  Our family has changed so much in just 9 years of marriage, 5 years since being pregnant with our first daughter, and in the last year and a half since these photos were taken.  Within months we will add Cyrenthia's baby boy, Elijah, and hopefully within a fewish more months we will bring home our sweet daughter!  Happy Thursday, ya'll!  Also, a very happy birthday shout out to my bestie, Anita!  Love ya, friend!








linking up with emily,enjoy!

3 comments:

Emily said...

What fun photos and adorable little family, happy I stopped by!:)

Unknown said...

Popping over from Emily's blog and glad I did.

These are adorable!

anita schwo said...

Thanks for the shout out bestie...love these pics but not as much as i love your family.