Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

happy monday ya'll...i wish i had an iphone

There is about one reason, and one reason only, that I wish I had an iphone.  Instant picture taking.  We have been on our staycation for several days now and my camera only came out once.  Boo, sad.  I try...but then mostly end with pictures of my kiddos far away or really close or me with my arm awkwardly holding out the camera and snapping a quick funny looking photo.  Anyway.  Happy Monday, ya'll!  Thankful for these lovelies coming up in my week:
Graduation family night for Ren at Chuck E Cheese-yes, she loves it!
Gram day for kiddos so Andrew & I can get some much needed housework done.
Double date night with the Schwartzmans-seriously been forever!

Enjoy your week my friends!  What lovelies make you thankful?

No comments: