Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

cute pic finds

Found these pics hangin' around and thought I'd share some happies.  Love making memories with my babies.



  We went to First Thursday at the Fayetteville Square and had a blast.  Face painting, balloon animals, newspaper hats, puppet show...it was very family friendly and we loved it!

 On our staycation we went to Terra Studios & they were setting up for a music festival.  We took full advantage of the mics and had a little song show.  Madeline l.o.v.e.d it!
 double datin' 

 Anna has a deep deep love for her thumb.
 Sim with his new bow & arrow.  This is his warrior face.  Or something like that.  
 MGB loves gymnastics...she doesn't take classes technically, but she plays gymnastics often.  Gram found this new outfit at 2nd Mile shop.  She loves it.

 Look at these sweet little lovies.  Happy.
 Anna just being cute.
 Climbing in the dryer...good fun.

1 comment:

anita schwo said...

I think I missed the "Stripe" memo-silly me, I was wearing dots on our date night fun! Love all the pics! THanks for sharing.