Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2012

embrace the camera: mama day

Well, as you may know, my mama day got a little crazy and there were no family pictures.  So we took a few minutes last night and snapped these lovelies.  Embraced the camera this week without my arm being the cameraman.  This time, the hubby did it.  As you can tell, all my little ones love to look and smile at the same time.  Let's just pretend that's true.  

this is Ana for, "let me go" 
 i mean, c'mon Madeline, you're the oldest, help a mama out 
 probably the most realistic to my life
but I do love this one

linking up again with emily, enjoy!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

You & your kids are so cute! Mine are the same way trying to get good pictures!

emily anderson said...

i love these pictures...totally real life :)

cute, cute kids!