Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

to write or to sing

If I could add one, possibly two, skills to me it would be a difficult toss up between being able to write well what I am thinking or to have a beautiful singing voice. I'm not sure why, but these are my two things. I think I could use either of them for great God-glorifying things but probably I would use them for my own personal vanity and glory. So I have to assume it's a good thing I don't have those skills. Maybe, hopefully, in heaven. Random thoughts stemming from two things: 1. I really want to blog more and not feel self-inflicted pressure to write something grand. Just want to record my family, thoughts, funnies, whatevers. And 2. I seem to learn so much from song lyrics, mostly loving hymns currently, and whenever I feel like I can't express myself in writing so often I think the song says exactly what I mean. Okay, last sentence is a point in favor of my poor ability to express myself...long & wordy! Anyway. Happy Saturday, folks!

No comments: