Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

H.A.W.A.I.I

That's right people, the hubs is taking me to Hawaii! I don't just say he is the best because he is taking me to Hawaii, but the greater reason, because he cares for and loves me so well. He knows my needs and desires and wants to meet them. How great is he?! We are coming up on our 9th anniversary in June and have been talking about taking a 10th anniversary trip sometime in our 10th year of marriage. So June 2012 to June 2013. The trip will be in November 2012. We've joked about Hawaii but talked seriously about a trip along the California coast. I never never never imagined we would actually go to Hawaii! So major shocking wonderful surprise for me & I can.not.wait! Thanks, hubs! I love ya.

3 comments:

The Sherrill Family said...

That is an AWESOME trip. Go Andrew. I hope y'all have a great time. What a fun vacation to look forward to. Yeah Brills!!

Anonymous said...

what?!?!

congratulations!!!

ECB

sarah said...

umm. SO EXCITED for you!!! I hope you lay on the beach all day every day for an entire week!