Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

my good man

A little shout out to my sweet husband who leaves in a few days:

Thank you for working like a crazy man to get a bunch of house stuff done before you leave. Thank you for taking me out tonight. Thank you for reading Scripture and praying with me. Thank you for giving me moments to myself. Thank you for letting me "sleep in". Thank you for taking us all out to breakfast. Thank you for playing games and reading books with Madeline, Simeon, and Anna. Thank you for washing the dishes and switching the laundry. Thank you for the notes I know you will leave all around our house ;). Thank you for loving, leading, and taking care of our family. We will miss you immensely. Madeline will miss her morning breakfast with her daddy. Simeon will miss wrestling with his daddy. Anna will miss running to her daddy when he pulls in the drive. And I, I will miss it all. Love you love you love you.

No comments: