Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

a letter to Andrew

Andrew,

I am now sitting on the couch, on your fancy computer, eating my sandwich and wheat thins and drinking a big sonic coke that I'm not supposed to be drinking :)-and it is so good. I think you will enjoy knowing that Madeline is having her play time while listening to the Irish Rovers. She thought it would be fun and make you happy.

You have been gone several days now, with several more to go, and we certainly miss you. I had to do the trash and recycling yesterday and I don't care for it too much I have to say. But you do so much more than just that of course. In fact, you do a lot lot lot. This morning we listened to Slugs & Bugs and missed your silly dancing and singing to the cheese dip song.

We've slacked on our devo's lately which we really miss. You always keep us steady with those. And things are always easier with four hands working and playing.

I love you. Happy Day 4!

Ash

3 comments:

Amber@theRunaMuck said...

Ashley, it is simply a MUST that we get to see Andrew do the Cheese Dip roll? Was that it? Oh man.

We have good men.

Anonymous said...

The Irish Rovers?!?! A true Brill :)

Praying for the stateside team!

Love,
ECB

Haley said...

found you from the runamuck link-up... we LOVE the cheese dip song beyond all reason at our house. :)