Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

tuesday time-thanks Gram!

Today is Tuesday, a good day of the week for me.  On Tuesdays, my mama-in-law  takes my sweeties for the morning until nap time.  I say it is good not because I want to be rid of my kids (although, sometimes, I'm not gonna lie...).  It is good because I firmly believe I can be a better mama because of this time we all have a little space from one another.  I need some time to pray, read, think, breath, rest, clean, walk aimlessly around Target, and rejuvenate a bit.  I definitely believe I can love my kiddos better and serve them and teach them and discipline them a little better when I am healthy and filled up.  Katherine is incredible to me.  She serves me in more ways than I can name.  And giving me my Tuesday mornings is one of them.  


So, thanks Gram!  Love you.

No comments: