Pages

Saturday, June 16, 2012

dear daddy

Andrew-
You are such a good daddy.  I love you more and more as I watch you be a daddy.  You love our kiddos so well.  You play.  Like really really play with them.  You say yes when so many others would say no.  You are patient and gentle and a great teacher.  You make them smile and laugh.  You are such a good daddy.  We, me & all your kiddos, say a big giant WE LOVE YOU!

Daddy-
Thanks for tickling me and swinging me around.  Thanks for building towers for me to knock down.  Thanks for swimming with me and throwing me in the air.  Thanks for singing songs and dancing with me.  I love you, Anna

Daddy-
I love you because you like to tickle me.  That's what he does, mom!  Daddy makes me happy when he wrestles me.  I like to ride on my big bicycle with daddy.  I like it when daddy tries to get me and he runs and I get him. I love you,
Simeon

No comments: