Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

happy monday

Happy Monday!

Spent this weekend having a little early anniversary celebration and enjoyed it very much.  Ate yummies multiple times and walked around Crystal Bridges.  Very lovely.

Now, on to some Monday randomness...

When we first got married, I put two pieces of chicken breasts on an air bake cookie sheet, sprinkled with accent seasoning, and baked at 350 for 45 minutes.  Dinner.  Sorry babe.

Up on our white board right now is this sentence.  "I worship and I want to be up in heaven as I worship in the Holy Spirit."  As stated by Madeline, age 4.  Theological genius?  She wanted to write that on a note to her buddy Eli, as an encouragement when he broke his arm.

Something my kiddos do that drives me crazy that I love:  yell at me from across the house until I answer.  Especially during Anna's naptime.  C'mon kids.  help.a.mama.out.

Reading through Proverbs this month with Andrew & Ren.  There is some serious business in there about wisdom.  Read yourself some today.

Happy Monday, ya'll!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this reminds me of the time you cooked chicken and left it for andrew's dinner, but he didn't realize it was cooked and cooked it again. and ate it, i think.

-anonymous :)