Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

weddings, friends, discipling, & Texas

For the past few years I've had the privilege of discipling several college gals. We've read through many books of the Bible, several books, and done lots of talking and praying. I have truly loved it! Two gals graduated last May, one got married, both moved away. And now this past May the final two graduated and both had June Texas weddings! Andrew & I had a great time traveling down to Texas (twice) with our sweet friends Shawn & Anita. The quality talk time was amazing! With five kiddos and multiple house guests between our two families time together is precious! And then to add to that it was such a joy watching these gals & their now husbands get married. They all four amazed me at how Christ-centered their lives were and how deeply and honestly they desired that be true in their dating and now their marriages. I was proud of them and it was so fun to watch. So I didn't actually take pictures of them (kind of annoying carrying a big camera in the Texas heat in heels and a strapless dress) but we did get a few shots of the Brills/Schwartzmans which was fun and doesn't happen often!




my husband is such a goof



No comments: