Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

happy birthday to my Anna

Anna's 1st birthday was such a good day. My sis Becca and nephew Hudson came up for the weekend which was super great because we just don't get enough time together! And my lil' sis Lauren also hung out with us most of the weekend. Love my sisters so much.









Andrew made birthday pancakes for Anna and she loved them! Then we let her open her birthday cards and we got a musical walking toy that she (and MGB/SATB) loved.


Had a fun lunch treat at Chickfila and enjoyed free food for dressing like cows. Anna didn't really care but Madeline & Sim had fun. Although the large cow is really scary to little kiddos. If you went, I'm sure you know. Screaming and running occurred. Good fun.










That night we had a pool party. My friend Rachel made cute invites and I found a fun cupcake cake design from Family Fun. Our family and friends came and we had a great time. Anna really loves the water and splashes around a ton.

What a joy to celebrate her!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Finley loooooved the cow and was very sad when it walked away! Looks like the party was fun.