Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2011

love my man

Ever since Anna was born Andrew has been seriously adamant about date night every Friday night. I really think we've probably only missed it a handful of times this past year. It has been a huge blessing for me to see him lead in this and be loved by him like this and a huge benefit to our marriage, parenting, and basically every area of our lives. Clearly, I highly recommend date night! Last night our incredible Gram & Papa came over (the day after returning from Russia I might add) and kept the kids so we could go out for dinner and see Hello Dolly at the Art Center of the Ozarks. I showered :), we dressed up, and enjoyed a lovely evening out. Thanks to my sweet trendy friend who dolled me up and didn't laugh out loud when she asked to see my biggest pair of earrings and I showed her my studs. Instead, she just took hers out on the spot and said here, wear these! Love it.

So thankful for my sweet sweet man who prioritizes us in our world filled with crazy lovely distractions.


No comments: