Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

Ren makes me happy

I love Cyrenthia. She has so many incredible qualities about her. She is energetic, joyful, a learner, loves the Lord, plays with my kiddos, laughs loud, and smiles big. If you've ever been around her you know exactly what I mean. She is irresistibly lovable.

Another reason I love her is because she says some of the silliest things...

She was standing over me looking at a picture of hers on my computer...
She had titled this picture, "Drumlign".

This is in fact a picture of her with the cast of "Drumlign" which she got to see at the Walton Arts Center in March.

As she was looking she began laughing at herself and said, "Oops I spelled it with a "g". Yes, you did, I said. And laughed.

The next comment is what caused me to laugh harder and love her all the more.

"And I forgot the "b".

What?

"I forgot the "b". In drum"b"

I couldn't stop laughing as I proceeded to tell her, drum actually doesn't have a "b" in it. She laughed. I laughed. And she went on to explain she thought it was like tomb or comb. Good logic, I guess.

Just another reason she makes me happy.

No comments: