Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

Light from the Son

He took up my pain

Bore my suffering

Was pierced for my transgressions

Crushed for my iniquities

Punished to bring me peace

Wounded to bring me healing

"We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to his own way; and the Lord has laid on him the iniquity of us all." Isaiah 53:6

"By this time it was noon, and darkness fell across the whole land until three 0'clock. The light from the sun was gone. And suddenly, the thick veil hanging in the Temple was torn apart. Then Jesus shouted, "Father, I entrust my spirit into your hands!" And with those words he breathed his last." Luke 23:44-46

Spending today in remembrance, humility, and gratitude.

Feeling the weight of my sin.

Seeing the high payment that was made for me.

Waiting for the Light from the Son to return.

Looking forward to the healing and peace that comes with Sunday.


No comments: