Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

9 months old

I have been terrible about chronicling Anna's little life month by month like I did with Madeline. I have managed to get a few pics of her on the 8th of each month--or at least by the 10th. Andrew & I were looking at her 9 month pictures & decided to compare her to Madeline & we soon found this...

Madeline Grace

Anna Elise

I took their 9 month pics in the same outfit! Clearly I like this one. Thanks to Anita for gifting it to Madeline several years ago. And, they are SO different. I think at this time Madeline was about 75% in her height and 5% in her weight. Anna is an even 25% in both. Madeline never had much baby chub...Anna clearly is doing well in that category. Madeline had at least 2 teeth and Anna just got her first. Madeline was crawling. Anna couldn't care less about mobility...including rolling over. She is content to just sit, watch, and be entertained. And shockingly I must say Madeline had more hair at this time. Which is crazy because she was a baldy like Anna. Anna is a sweet sweet baby girl. She eats well, hardly fusses, sleeps well, and loves her sister & brother. Madeline loves kissing her and talking to her like Mama does & Simeon can make her laugh by "roaring" at her. I love watching my kiddos cheery interactions. They definitely make me smile.

1 comment:

kaw said...

I feel like in these pictures Madeline looks so much like Andrew and Anna looks so much like you!!!