Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

happy monday

Things I am liking right now:
1. Sunshine & a B.I.G. backyard...we had no idea how great our yard would be when we bought this house but we sure are thankful for it!

2. Our crazy community group...18 adults, 26 kiddos (present) and a lot of fun!  These families make our family so much better.  Love living life with them.

3. Tim Keller's book, The Meaning of Marriage.  Andrew & I set a goal once upon a time of reading a marriage book together every year.  We haven't pretty much not done good at this but we are enjoying reading this one together now.

4. Fayetteville Public Library...an outing, free, and educational.  Win win win.

5. Rotini pasta...all my kiddos are slightly in love with this pasta currently.  So for $1 I can feed them all lunch and dinner and then some.

So there ya go.  Welcome to my Monday randomness.  Happy day to you all!

No comments: