Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

embrace the camera: PROM night!

Senior Prom: 2012
So my small group of Potter's House gals are seniors.  We began together when they were in 8th grade & have seriously come a very.long.way.  I am so very proud of the beautiful, godly women they have become. 

 Cyrenthia: full of life and passion

 Kilsha: full of honesty and desire
 Marissa: full of genuineness and kindness
 Jasmine: full of dedication and inquisitiveness

As an added bonus:  my little lovies


tried to get Anna to participate in this but, obviously, she wasn't up for cooperating

2 comments:

SECPumpkin said...

love these. i loved prom when I was in high school. I still enjoy seeing all the dresses...soo fun! seems like you have a wonderful life and purposeful ministry between mommy and mentoring!

Sara said...

Prom! How fun to get to love on those girls!