Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2011

catching up...road trips and daddy's home!

When I re-began blogging I promised myself to blog every week. So, oops. I lapsed. But not too badly and here are all my wonderfully justified excuses. 1. Andrew went overseas for two weeks-enough said. 2. My fabulous mama-in-law and I took a crazy road trip with my 3 kiddos to Ohio to visit Christian, Seuli, and Asha. And Aunt Lizzie flew in as well. 3. Andrew came home and we've been enjoying every family minute over this long weekend. Okay, no more rambling. Here are some cuties from our last couple weeks. Also, I am not the smartest blogger on the block and I haven't yet figured out how to get my pictures in the order I want them. Therefore, they are random and out of order. Smart bloggers, what do I do? The first 5 pics are from our day trip to Devil's Den after Andrew got home. We had a blast & all 3 kiddos did great. Even made it through a 1.5 mile hike! And, yes, my kids are lapping at the creek water. The last ones are from our visit to Ohio. Kiddos dancing and playing at the park. Loads of fun.











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My blog posts in reverse order, i.e. the last picture you post will be on top when you publish. So I have to think through the order I want before I start posting...then do it in reverse!

Were M and S acting out the Gideon story in that top photo? I wouldn't put it past them! :)

ECB