Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

Baby Chub




I can't get enough of her sweet little baby chub. She oozes. And I love it!

And, because I haven't written a single milestone down anywhere regarding Anna....
1. 2 months: sleep through night in general
2. 4 months: big smiles frequently
3. 6 months: rolled over
4. 7 months: first tooth
5. 8 months: sitting all by herself
6. 9 months: lots of laughing & smiling
7. 10 months: giving kisses & reaching for Mama

If you are wondering where scooting, crawling, pulling up, cruising, and all those other baby terms that refer to babies in motion are I will tell you. She could not care any less about being mobile. Seriously. I have seen her roll over fewer than 10 times. She won't push up on all fours. She is content to watch the racing world around her and never move. Except of course to Mama's arms. And truthfully, I am totally great with it! She is so much fun and makes our lives so much better. Thankful to God for His wonderful surprise gifts!

Oh and yes, she is a little mini me!

No comments: