Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

the little things that happen

Every day 1000 little things happen that probably happened the day before and will probably happen again tomorrow.  We wake, eat, play, laugh, cry, discipline, teach, create, learn, rejoice, read.  There are so many littles that are making up this big picture of parenting and I certainly do love them and definitely don't want to forget them.  Even though I so often have no idea what I am doing or how I am going to figure out the next thing these kiddos make it all worth it. 
 sister lovin'
 Madeline drew these pictures to decorate Paulina's crib, melt my heart!
 Madeline LOVES Razorback gymnastics & we have gone to 2 meets together.  Such a joy to get one on one time with her.
 Simeon being a great big brother!
 happiness.
 All dressed up and looking so big!
 Anna visiting with Gram while she was having her heart surgery.
 me & my little mini-me
 Madeline dressed Elijah up & called him her prince :)
 no words for this one.
 again, Simeon is so good!
 Madeline goes to pre-school 2 days a week & seems to always sleep in on these days.  So hard to wake her when she looks so peaceful!
 Just chillin' like a big girl.
 Anna loves to be like Madeline!!
 A stormy afternoon sanity solution for me-Mama's big bath tub!
 Madeline & Simeon spent a long time swapping up lego people heads.   It was funny!
 These two cuties make it very hard to get much done...like make dinner.  And Anna's smile is just so good.
My little helper!

No comments: