Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

all in a days work

Dear Anna, you are the best mess.

2pm:
You hiked your little self out of your crib, turned off your noise, put away your blankets, and walked into Madeline's room and just started playing.  As if nap means nothing to you.  I walked in and you saw me and began your precious little weep and pouty lip and hugged me and I just couldn't bring myself to take you back in your room and do any "parenting" about staying in your bed, taking your nap, etc.  Instead I said, "do you want to stay and play with Madeline?"  My, what a good mama I am.  I will probably not feel so sweet about it if you decide napping is truly no longer for you.  Third Child Freedoms.

3pm:
You rounded the corner with Cyrenthia's laundry basket on your head.  How do you do these things?



6pm:
I was in the midst of dinner making.  Madeline & Simeon were "helping/being insanely loud and all over my legs" and you were quiet somewhere.  This is what Daddy found when he found you. Kix cereal.  All. Over. The. Floor.  And you were all smiles.  And we laughed and took pictures of you and never once mentioned not doing things like that.  Again, what a good mama I am. Third Child Freedoms.




Bedtime: Here you are, just bouncing in the baby bouncer.  Vibrations and music and all.  Happy baby.  Third Child Freedoms.


No comments: