Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012

baby...I mean, toddler dedication

Last Sunday we had Anna's baby dedication at church. Although she is 20 months. Oops. I felt a little badly that we'd waited so long but it turned out rather nice in my opinion. Over the weekend I spent some time just reflecting on my sweet surprise girly and praying for her life. She brings me so much joy and I am continually amazed at God and how His timing is perfect and His love and goodness so beautifully abound in my life. We picked this verse to pray for Anna before she was born.

"He will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast because he trusts in You."
Isaiah 26:3

Don't you just want to scoop her up and hug her sweet little cutie-pie self?! I certainly do!





I mean, seriously...she is one of my fav's for sure. And she truly is as cheery and happy as she looks!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Braden is being baptized this weekend and I felt like a slacker mom... you made me feel better! :)

Anonymous said...

She looks so grown-up!!! Love that girl, Aunt Lizzy