Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

18


Cyrenthia,

Today you are 18. So so so much in life is unexpected and surprising. I think back to meeting you, you were 14. You were an unexpected and surprising blessing entering into my life. You've grown these years in beautifully deep ways. I am blessed to say I have watched you fall in love with your Savior. I have had the privilege of baptizing you, teaching you, praying for and with you, crying with you, being broken over sin with you, and loving you through a vast array of the unexpected and surprising.

Sweet Ren, you are dramatic and passionate. You are sincere and full. You are a beautiful daughter of the Most High God and He loves you beyond your comprehension! You are accepted, significant, and secure through the love of Christ.

You are 18 now and I pray for many more years of beautiful, unexpected, and surprising paths that are Christ-centered and God-glorifying!

Love you.

No comments: