Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

life in pictures

Our life in pictures over the last few weeks...trying to get a little me in the memories. :)

One day I fixed my hair up a bit and Madeline wanted her hair curled as well. She had about 8 tiny ringlets in her very fine hair. It was super precious. She wanted to take a pic and this is what she came up with for us. Love this girl.


Every week we go to the library and scurry ourselves around there and toss several books into a bag and scurry ourselves out. It must be quite the sight for those around me. But I can't help but brag that my kiddos are generally very good. I'm sure the don't mind Anna pulling every book off of a few of the low shelves in the kids area. Or Madeline shoving our library card into every card reader looking thing at the self check out desks. Oh well. Anyway. We usually pack ourselves onto a couch during Anna's second nap enjoy some good reading. This is us right after what we call, library time.




And lastly, Andrew's parents gave us tickets to the first Hog game and Simeon got to go! He was very excited. Called the Hogs. Played tackle. Sang the fight song. Like I said, very excited. Until that is the first firework went off after the first (of many) touchdowns. Let's just say he's not a big fan of loud noises and they left a bit early. :)




No comments: