Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

my madeline is 4




Four years ago I had no idea. No idea how much love and goodness was about to enter my life. Four years ago I became a Mama. And now, tomorrow, my firstborn turns 4. Sweet Madeline, you are a true joy and light in our lives. You are passionate, tender hearted, faithful. You love quality time and to snuggle up with Daddy & Mama. You ask the best questions. You care for the hurts of others. You play the best pretend. You sing and dance and giggle. You remember everything with impressive accuracy. You are genuine. You take care of your brother and sister. You are so full of creative energy. Being your Mama is a privilege and blessing beyond description. I love you like crazy cakes my sweet little girl. Happy 4th birthday Madeline Grace Brill!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Guess what. I was in Rwanda when MGB was born, and this year on her fourth birthday I was with one of my roommates from Rwanda--so we talked about Madeline of course! :)

Happy Birthday Madeline!

ECB