Pages

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

a sweet little moment

Since coming home my friend Ginny & I have been trying to get our girls together for a sweet little moment.  Their Lena was one of Paulina's roomies in Ukraine.  The fact that they now sit in a room together, in our home, laughing, smiling, and just blossoming beneath the love of families is more emotional than I can put into words.  On Paulina's birthday, we finally got them together for a few moments.  Someone really should have been filming me & Ginny...we were laughing and tickling and being crazy over the top emotional mamas and loving every second of it.  The girls were good sports for us.  








Their Creator has had His hands all over their lives from the start, and I am so humbled and thankful to watch more of His glory unfold in their beautiful lives.  

2 comments:

Amy said...

more. than. i. can. take. LOVE!!!

Amy said...

more. than. i. can. take. LOVE!!!