Pages

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Groupa 4

A little over a year and a half ago I saw some pictures from my friend from Ukraine.  She said pray for these children, please.  I knew her heart longed deeply when she asked that & I am here today in part because of the prayers of her and so many others on behalf of my daughter, whom I didn't even know at the time.  And now I sit, in Groupa 4, holding my baby girl and aching for the others that look longingly at me.  I can't even begin to write out all that goes through my head and heart for these children, although I'd love to have the conversation with anyone who asks.  Some things are too deep for words for me and the lives of the children in Groupa 4 mean something greater to me than I can explain.

So I will come to you all with the same request of my friend, pray for these children, please.  They are precious little ones and I am praying daily for them.  Won't you join me?

Psalm 9:9-10

"The Lord is a shelter for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble.  Those who know your name trust in you, for you, O Lord, have never abandoned anyone who searches for you."


Sweet Daniel, 5 years.  He smiles so joyfully whenever we say his name, touch his cheeks, and talk with him.

Psalm 9:12
"For he who avenges murder cares for the helpless, He does not ignore those who cry to him for help."

Sweet Leara, 4 years.  Leara is a tiny one.  When Madeline left she gave her a new book and we see her now playing with it.  So sweet. 

Psalm 9:18-20
"For the needy will not be forgotten forever; the hopes of the poor will not always be crushed.  Arise, O Lord!  Do not let mere mortals defy you!  Let the nations be judged in your presence!  Make them tremble in fear, O Lord.  Let them know they are merely human."

Sweet Arseni, almost 2.  Arseni is new to the room.  He belly laughed when Madeline would play hide & seek with him.  Precious boy.  

1 Thessalonians 5:14
"Take tender care of those who are weak"

No comments: