Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

my next 90 days


My mama in law gave me a read-the-Bible-in-90-days Bible. 12 pages a day. About 30-45 minutes. If you know me you know I hate starting something I can't complete and correctly at that. So posting this is allowing for a little more jump in my step as I attempt to read through the Bible in 90 days and to actually learn from it as well. :) Ask me when you see me. Thanks!

Day One: CHECK!

Interesting question coming from reading Genesis-who were the sons of God marrying with the daughters of Adam? Seriously asking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just heard RC Sproul talk about that. He said that the "sons of God" would be the line of Seth and the "daughters of men" would be the line of Cain, and he made a really compelling case for it. -Micah