Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

crazy dust

Hi friends,
So we’ve been home for a little over a week, had loads of love, food, encouragement, and prayers showered on us from family & friends, and are in the beginnings of making some sort of routine for our life. Although, I must say, I’ve said countless times over the last 10 days, “What is routine?” and “who needs it?” Well, honestly, I DO! I am a structured routine kind of gal. So, as you might imagine, I’m ready for the crazy dust of our lives to settle and my days to adjust to having my 2 kiddos at home, buying groceries, making meals, sweeping floors, playing blocks, reading books, and anything else that comes my stay-at-home mama way. And I truly do love all those things. (If anyone wants to come keep my floors clean though I would love it.) My heart is very full, my family is healthy, and we can’t find an end to counting our blessings. Thank you all for everything. We love you. We are excited for what is next and where God will take our fam. Everyone says going from 1 to 2 kids is the hardest. Well, good news! We won’t have long because in just a short 6 months we will be making the transition from 2 to 3-so things must be headed toward easier! In case you didn’t read through the lines, we’re pregnant. God’s blessings continue…

9 comments:

Sara Neufeld said...

OH MY WORD!!!!!!!!!

Holy Cow, I'm glad I decided to check your blog tonight! woo hoo!!!!! I'm so happy for you all!!!

Congratulations! Now I have to run tell AJ.

Rachel said...

YAAAYYYY!!!! The more the merrier. YOu will be such a happy, busy mama.

The Sherrill Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Awesome news.

Yeah. :)

Katie No-Pockets said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys. It's gonna be a lot of fun to have the kiddos be so close in age and I'm sure they're gonna have lots of fun times playing together in the many years to come.

Marissa said...

Congrats, congrats!! So happy for you guys!

Chris, Sarah, Kate, and Benjamin said...

WOW!!! Congatulations!!! :)

kaw said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! Congratulations! How many weeks are you? I guess about 12 if it's 6 months until Brill #3!

Anonymous said...

Hiiii!!! I'm so glad I found this blog on facebook. Congrats on your new growing family!!! I would love to bring you some food or just come by when you are ready...but I don't know where you live anymore...I have been praying and thinking about y'all often. Sweet dreams to all your little ones.

Areta said...

Congrats Ashley, Andrew, Madeline & Simeon! What a blessing you all are to each other! Glad I can keep up via this blog! Hugs from Bama!