Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

change of face

So recently I've been motivated to give my blog a facelift. I've procrastinated doing it for a bit because I keep thinking...I don't know what to do, how to do it, what even I want. I enjoy reading others blogs but I realized that it can be dangerous for me because I can get wrapped up in blog land and it gives me blog envy. So, I decided to stop thinking so hard about it & comparing mine to others & just do it. So here it is, along with a new goal of blogging once a week. I know most people who read my blog are thinking...it's about time seeing as I haven't posted since Juneish. So we'll see if I can do it or not. I promise to keep pictures of my sweet little gal but I'm thinking I might throw in every once in a while some shallow, deep, silly, or thoughtful thoughts. Here goes.

No comments: