Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

embrace the camera: shaving cream fun

As I'm sure lots of others have done this summer, we busted out for the first time ever shaving cream cans and went at it with our kiddos.  At first, they were timid and confused.  It was funny.  Andrew & I were squirting them and finally they got the hang of it!  It was so.much.fun.  All 5 of us were covered in shaving cream and ended up in the little pool splashing and playing!  Anna was so funny...she just stood around as we covered her in shaving cream.  She was too stinking cute for words.  Elijah participated by sleeping through it all and Ren took our pics.  Andrew also (shockingly) got her feet and neck into the shaving cream game.  Love my fam.








linking up with emily, enjoy!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

shaving cream fight... what a fun idea! I may have to try it with my two littles :)